My first Aikikai Aikido demonstration. Nage=Melvin Uke=Kelvin. Waza= (1)tsuki hijishime (2)tsuki kotegaeshi (3)tsuki katakatame (4)yokomen uchi shihonage omote (5)yokomen uchi shihonage ura (6)yokomen uchi gokyo (7)yokomen uchi udekimenage (8)shomen uchi kokyoho… The demonstration was done during the 21st Malaysia Perak Japanese Friendship Society Annual Dinner @ Impiana Casuarina Hotel Ipoh. IT WAS A LOT OF FUN!
- Meet My Special Guide in Ipoh – Day 1
- Tower Regency Hotel Ipoh, Funny Mountain Soya Bean & Lou Wong Nga Choy Kai | Lingzie's Tummy Treats
- 1Malaysia Breakfast – Nasi Lemak, Curry Noodles & Roti Canai @ Pengkalan Hulu, Perak | Motormouth From Ipoh – A Malaysian Food Blog
- United Kingdom Aikikai – 2001 Aikido Summer School | Gedanate
- Re-writing the Textbooks: Revisionism in Senkou no Night Raid? « GAR GAR Stegosaurus – still waiting for that fourth season of Jigoku Shoujo
- Aug 9-15, 2010: Andrew Sato-Rokudan Aikikai in Gdynia, Poland | The Martial Arts