Hapkido techniques demonstrated by Master Shin, an 8th-degree black belt.
Gedanate’s comment: An excellent training video showing a variety of hapkido techniques step by step. These Hap Ki do techniques look identical to many standard defensive and offensive moves used in Aikido, Judo and Jujitsu. You will see a hip throw, a shoulder throw, arm bar, several kotegaeshi-type wrist throws. (I do not know the Korean name for them.) I highly recommend this clip to anyone studying martial arts and self defense. You have a master (teacher of teachers) showing you how the techniques work. That is fantastic. But always remember, watching a video is no substitute for being in a live class with a qualified teacher. Thumbs-up!
- Introducing The HacKid Conference – Hacking, Networking, Security, Self-Defense, Gaming & Technology for Kids & Their Parents | Rational Survivability
- Hapkido Training
| Knife Fighting Techniques
- Mixed Martial Arts Techniques : Rolling Arm Bar Move in MMA | Dose of MMA
- Black & Decker BDL300S BULLSEYE 360-Degree Auto Laser Level | Cheap prices
- Martial Arts Time-LARP « Wizard Smoke
- Happy Hump Day Video – What an Arm Bar Feels Like | Loot Ninja